Short Term Courses
Tally ERP 9.0 – The Accounting Software
Tally, a well-known brand has evolved from a basic accounting package into a simple-yet-sophisticated business management software product. The new comprehensive capabilities allow Tally.ERP 9 to meet the needs of small to large businesses with dispersed operations.
The Working with Tally.ERP 9 – Level 1 program introduces learners to accounting on computers using Tally.ERP 9. Apart from providing skills on the Tally.ERP 9 application, this program also provides brief knowledge of various business processes and the need for information systems.
- Learn how to create professional MS-Word documents and format texts and paragraphs
- Work with an Excel worksheet by entering and selecting the data in it
- Modify a worksheet, perform calculations and print workbook contents
- Understand and apply basic principles of accounting
- Understand double-entry system of accounts
- Understand the basic features associated with Tally
- Identify the key components of Tally
- Process and record the business transactions and manage the accounts information
- Undergraduates & Graduates looking to enter the accounting domain and understand basics of Tally. Should have basic IT awareness (Windows OS and PC Essentials).
- Should be able to understand and converse in English. Preferably should have commerce in Class XI and XII.
- Creating and Managing Professional Documents Using Microsoft Office Word
- Presenting and Managing Data Effectively Using Microsoft Office Excel
- Accounting with Tally.ERP 9
What will be my takeaway from this course?
At the end of this program, the learner will be able to:
- Create and manage professional documents using MS-Word
- Financial analysis and presentation of data using MS-Excel
- Clear understanding of accounting concepts and double entry system
- Basic features and key components of Tally software
- Processing and recording of transactions and managing account information using Tally
The Certificate Title the student will get at the end of the course will be Certificate Programme with Working with Tally ERP 9.0.