Course for Graduates
Full Stack Java Developer Programme
This Full Stack Java Developer program is designed to give you an essence of front-end, middleware, and back-end Java web developer technologies. You will learn to build an end-to-end application, test and deploy code, store data using MongoDB, and much more
Full-Stack Java Developer program provides extensive hands-on training in front-end, middleware, and back-end Java technology skills along with phase-end and capstone projects based on real business scenarios.
This program requires very basic understanding of programming and is ideal for the following candidates:-
- Fresher, Software Developers, IT Professionals, Engineers, Test Engineers, Technical Consultants, Analysts
- Any technical degree or equivalent such as B.tech, M.tech, degree in engineering, bachelor/master’s in computer science, and basic programming knowledge.
With this program, you will Learn –
- Learn core computer science concepts from leading industry experts with content structured to ensure industrial relevance
- Build an end-to-end application with exciting features
- Earn an industry-recognized course completion certificate
- Introduction to Full Stack Java Developer
- Implement OOPS using JAVA with Data Structures and Beyond
- Become a back-end expert
- Implement Frameworks the DevOps way
- Develop a Web Application using frontend stack
- Testing in a DevOps Lifecycle
- Full Stack Java Developer Capstone Project
What does a Stack Developer do ?
A full-stack developer is a professional who can handle back-end development tasks such as databases, servers, and systems engineering, as well as front-end web development and UI work. Depending on the project, your work might include a mobile stack, a Web stack, or a native application stack.
What should I Expect from this program ? How is it different form other Software development program
This is a comprehensive, 4-month, first-of-its-kind live virtual classroom program in software development, with content designed in close collaboration with leading industry experts. The key USPs of the program are:
- Industry recognized certification: Upon successful completion of the program, you will earn an industry-recognized course completion certificate.
- Learn from the best in the industry: Learn core computer science concepts from leading industry experts with content structured to ensure industrial relevance.
- Acquire a digital- and product-oriented mindset: An optimal mix of theoretical concepts, hands-on practice, industry interaction, and programming assignments will help you think end-to-end about software development.
- Extensive hands-on experience: Special emphasis is placed on building programming skills through practice. You will get to work on the latest software tools using best practices being used in top tech companies.
The Certificate Title the student will get at the end of the course will be Full Stack Java Developer. Students who will maintain the minimum academic credentials will get “A” graded certificate, failing which the students will get only a participation certificate.