TNPSC Interview Guidance
What the TNPSC Demands?
- The Candidate will be interviewed by a Board who will have before them a record of his/her career. He/She will be asked questions on matters of general interest.
- Candidate can attend TNPSC interview both in Tamil and English.
- There is no Minimum qualifying Marks.
|Interview & Records
INTERVIEW GUIDANCE PROGRAM FOR TNPSC EXAMS:
We guide students by providing compiled questions from previous year interview session and also train our students with special features of interview program as follows,
- Dress code
- Body language
- Soft skills training
- How to be mentally alert?
- Constructing clear and logical expositions presenting rational arguments.
- Making balanced judgments.
Situation based Questions
Mastering Current Affairs – International, National, State Issues and other Conventional Issues – taught by the best faculties in Tamil Nadu
Preparation for Standard questions asked in TNPSC interview ( Eg. Why Civil Services?)
We conduct orientation program to the students from Group 1 & 2 Officers who were/are already in service.